News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi Plans $350 Mln Convertible Bond Issue 25 May 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- NBAD plans USD 350 million senior convertible bonds 23 May 2013 - WAM (Emirates News Agency)
- 253 NBAD employees complete branch management certification programme 23 May 2013 - WAM (Emirates News Agency)
- 253 NBAD Staff Complete Branch Management Certification Programme 23 May 2013 - Press Release
- Developing countries’ savings to jump to $79tr by 2030 16 May 2013 - Gulf News
- NBAD Sponsors Abu Dhabi Investment Forum in Paris 14 May 2013 - Press Release
- NBAD appoints Regional Manager in Kuwait 13 May 2013 - WAM (Emirates News Agency)
- NBAD Appoints Regional Manager in Kuwait 13 May 2013 - Press Release
- Fitch Affirms National Bank of Abu Dhabi at 'AA-'; Outlook Stable 29 April 2013 - Press Release
- Sukuk: heading for the mainstream 28 April 2013 - Zawya
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,360 company profiles with 290,980+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,710 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives