News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Plans to double Danat Jebel Dhanna to 400 rooms 04 May 2013 - WAM (Emirates News Agency)
- InterContinental Abu Dhabi participates in the summer promotional campaign 25 May 2011 - Press Release
- Danat Al Ain Resort to welcome guests by early 2011 : Hamdan 28 December 2010 - WAM (Emirates News Agency)
- National Corporation for Tourism and Hotels expects increase bookings in summer 21 March 2010 - WAM (Emirates News Agency)
- Berlin trade show labelled a success 20 March 2010 - Gulf News
- Hamdan bin Zayed opens Tilal Liwa Hotel 13 January 2010 - WAM (Emirates News Agency)
- Tilal Liwa Hotel opened in the Western Region 09 January 2010 - WAM (Emirates News Agency)
- Abu Dhabi event hopes to see $8.9m worth of deals signed 10 November 2009 - Gulf News
- National Corporation for Tourism & Hotels To Welcome 130 Companies to Equip'Hotel Middle East Tomorrow 08 November 2009 - Press Release
- NCTH confirms role as "Strategic Partner" for Equip' Hotel Middle East 04 August 2009 - WAM (Emirates News Agency)
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,250 company profiles with 290,980+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,690 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives