News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- ECGA indemnifies claim for loss to Oman Ceramics 15 June 2010 - Oman Daily Observer
- Wave tops ceramics industry brands 20 January 2010 - Oman Daily Observer
- Oman Ceramics' cutting-edge technology aiding export drive 25 October 2009 - Oman Daily Observer
- Al Baraka begins operations in Qatar 18 September 2008 - The Peninsula
- Oman Ceramics launches 'Trendz' designer basins 27 August 2008 - Times of Oman
- Origin Oman Show starts today 12 August 2008 - Press Release
- Maqbool opens Interiors and Buildex exhibition 18 March 2008 - Oman Daily Observer
- Over 100 companies to showcase their products at Interiors & Buildex 2008 16 March 2008 - Press Release
- Oman Ceramics opens new showroom 21 May 2007 - Oman Daily Observer
- On the road to recovery 30 July 2006 - businesstoday
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,170 company profiles with 290,300+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,690 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives