News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Campaign secures 700 jobs in past 4 days; 30 PWD find work 26 February 2013 - Jordan Times
- Jordan Phosphate Mines Co. CEO Visits Al Hassa, Al Abiad, Eshidiya and Aqaba Company Sites 09 February 2013 - Press Release
- Former phosphate firm CEO charged with abuse of office 02 January 2013 - Jordan Times
- Anti-Corruption Commission orders pre-judgment attachment of JPMC ex-chairman's assets 29 December 2012 - Jordan News Agency - Petra
- JPMC chops off intermediaries, signs direct phosphate deals with importers 23 October 2012 - Jordan Times
- Phosphate workers to demand re-nationalisation of company 14 May 2012 - Jordan Times
- Jordan Phosphate Mines announces marketing blitz 29 April 2012 - Jordan Times
- Phosphate company chairman resigns 18 March 2012 - Jordan Times
- Lower House scheduled to look into Amman MP's resignation 18 March 2012 - Jordan Times
- Kurdi quits Phosphate Co. board 17 March 2012 - Jordan News Agency - Petra
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,640 company profiles with 293,060+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 310 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,810 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives