News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Investcorp hosts knowledge sharing seminars 15 May 2013 - The Saudi Gazette
- Investcorp to pay $140m for luxury retailer Georg Jensen 06 November 2012 - Times of Oman
- Investcorp diversifies funding profile with successful $250 million five-year bond issue 04 November 2012 - Press Release
- Investcorp Seeking Buyer for FleetPride Parts Distributor: Sources - Bloomberg News 08 October 2012 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Investcorp to seek buyer for FleetPride 07 October 2012 - Times of Oman
- MIDEAST MORNING BRIEFING: Gulf Mkts to Focus on ECB Meet, Egypt 02 August 2012 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Bahrain's Investcorp Buys 30% of Turkish Menswear Retailer 17 July 2012 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Investcorp portfolio company Skrill agrees to buy Austria's paysafecard for up to €140m 01 July 2012 - Press Release
- Investcorp sells Accuity Holdings in $530m deal 07 December 2011 - Arab News
- Investcorp distributes $1.5 billion to clients in less than 18 months 06 December 2011 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,700 company profiles with 293,060+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 310 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,810 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives