News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- MARKET TALK: Egypt, UAE, Saudi Cos Among Top Mena Div Payers - VTB Cap 12 February 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Kuwait: Bourse suspends 22 firms for not declaring results 17 May 2010 - Kuwait Times
- State of Chaos 03 December 2009 - Business Today Egypt
- Egypt's Commercial International Bank earns KD 46.6 million 14 August 2008 - Arab Times
- Egypt Kuwait Holding profit up 14 August 2008 - Arab News
- Who's who on the Arab rich list 08 April 2008 - Gulf States Newsletter
- Gulfinvest posts KD 15m profit 30 March 2008 - Arab Times
- Major oil discovery 05 February 2008 - Kuwait Times
- New deals, more regulation 30 January 2008 - Banker Middle East
- Kuwait: KCPPC wins KD 1.2mln deal 03 January 2008 - Arab Times
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,260 company profiles with 290,980+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,690 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Date of Establishment
- Major Shareholders
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
Date when company was registered as a legal entity.
Includes Principal Activities, No of Employees, Total Production Capacity and Brands.
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.