News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Educational Holding Group Hosted the First Conference on the "Teacher in the e-Learning Environments, KUWAIT" 28 November 2010 - Press Release
- Microsoft and Educational Holding Group (edu) Unite to Improve Education Experience 26 October 2010 - Press Release
- Educational Holding Group sustains Q2 loss 18 July 2010 - Arab Times
- Human Dimension Launches The First Annual Thomas International Middle East Conference 04 April 2010 - Press Release
- AUB profits surge to KD82.3 mln 13 February 2008 - Arab Times
- Aref acquires shares in American energy company 31 December 2007 - Arab Times
- Kuwait: Aref bids for education firm 18 June 2007 - Emirates Today
- Madaares looking at major acquisitions, partnerships 13 March 2007 - Press Release
- Kuwait and Saudi partnership launches education company 04 March 2007 - Kuwait Times
- KSE posts modest gains as large caps push indices up 27 December 2006 - Kuwait Times
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,160 company profiles with 290,300+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,690 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives