News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Mirbat Beach Project gets ITC status 14 March 2012 - Oman Daily Observer
- Dhofar Tourism Company SAOG participates in Tourism Development and Investment Exhibition, Muscat 03 November 2009 - Press Release
- Marriott to manage beach resort in Salalah 20 October 2009 - Emirates 24|7
- Mirbat Beach soft opening on Dec. 15 20 October 2009 - Times of Oman
- Marriott International to manage 234-room resort in Salalah 20 October 2009 - Oman Daily Observer
- Marriott International to manage 234-room resort at Salalah, Oman in early 2010 19 October 2009 - Press Release
- Docking infrastructure 15 April 2009 - Executive
- 'Mirbat Beach', a highlight at the Oman Travel Market 2009 01 March 2009 - Press Release
- Mirbat Beach project showcased at Travel Mart 24 February 2009 - Oman Daily Observer
- Oman Travel Mart to present Mirbat Beach Project, Royal Tulip Resort & Spa 02 February 2009 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,360 company profiles with 290,980+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,710 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives