News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- MARKET TALK: Saudi Stks Close Tad Lower; Herfy Foods Dn 2.5% 28 April 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- MARKET TALK: Shuaa Starts Herfy Foods at Hold; Growth Prospects Priced In 28 April 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- MARKET TALK: Most Gulf stocks end higher; Q1 earnings to pace markets 28 April 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- SHUAA Capital AGM and EGM Pass All Resolutions 16 April 2013 - Press Release
- SHUAA KSA names new chairman, beefs up board 08 April 2013 - The Saudi Gazette
- SHUAA Capital Saudi Arabia Appoints New Chairman and Strengthens Board 07 April 2013 - Press Release
- MARKET TALK: Almarai's Acquisition Move to Secure Feedstock - Shuaa 31 March 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Dr. Sabah al-Binali appointed Chief Investment Officer of SHUAA Capital & Chief Executive Officer of SHUAA Credit 11 March 2013 - Press Release
- Shuaa Capital cuts net loss by 80% in 2012 10 February 2013 - Emirates 24|7
- Gulf Finance Corporation to Add New Board Member 05 February 2013 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,180 company profiles with 290,300+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,690 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives