News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Prudent policies, positive profits 20 May 2013 - Banker Middle East
- Arab Bank Issues its Third Sustainability Report 12 May 2013 - Press Release
- Arab Bank Group Posts USD 205.1 Million in Net Profits for the First Quarter 28 April 2013 - Press Release
- Saudi Oger Signs $1.03 Bln Syndicated Loan to Refinance Debt 04 February 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Saudi Oger Signs $1.03 Bln Syndicated Loan to Refinance Debt 03 February 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Jordan's Arab Bank 2012 Net Profit Up 15% at $352 Million 03 February 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Arab Bank 2012 net profit up 15% 03 February 2013 - Gulf Times
- Jordan's Arab Bank 2012 Net Profit Up 15% at $352 Million 02 February 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Arab Bank Group reports 15% growth in net profits and distributes 30% dividends 02 February 2013 - Press Release
- Banks arrange major refinancing Term Facility for Saudi Oger 01 February 2013 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,360 company profiles with 290,980+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,710 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives