News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- ahlibank's net profit edges up 5% to OMR6m 25 April 2013 - Times of Oman
- ahlibank bags top Sultanate ranking 17 April 2013 - Times of Oman
- Ahlibank ranked 'No 1 Bank in Oman' 16 April 2013 - Muscat Daily
- Ahli Bank set to expand investment banking services 13 January 2013 - Times of Oman
- Ahli Bank extends contract with AUB 29 October 2012 - Times of Oman
- ahlibank plans Islamic banking meet 01 April 2012 - Times of Oman
- Ahlibank net jumps 29 per cent on loan growth 30 July 2011 - Times of Oman
- AhliBank announces 29 per cent increase in H1 net profit 30 July 2011 - Oman Daily Observer
- Ahlibank ranked as No 1 in Oman's best performing company 03 July 2011 - Press Release
- More private equity funds on the anvil 15 June 2011 - Times of Oman
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,300 company profiles with 290,980+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,710 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives