News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Oman Ahli Bank to launch country's first Islamic invest fund-Report 14 May 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Ahli Bank joins hands with QE to support seminar on listing 14 May 2013 - Gulf Times
- Stable outlook for seven Qatari banks: Fitch 08 May 2013 - The Peninsula
- Ahli Bank Net Profit tops QR135 Million for the first quarter of 2013 15 April 2013 - Press Release
- Jordan Ahli Bank Participates in the Enterprise Conference 06 April 2013 - Press Release
- Ahli Bank nets QR465.16m profit 05 March 2013 - The Peninsula
- Award for Ahli Bank 21 February 2013 - Gulf Times
- Service Hero reveals Kuwait's top customer service brands for 2012 12 February 2013 - Press Release
- AUB completes sale of its 29.4% stake in Ahli Bank Qatar 04 February 2013 - 24X7 News
- AUB completes sale of its 29.4% stake in Ahli Bank Qatar generating an exceptional profit of US$ 213 million 04 February 2013 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,170 company profiles with 290,300+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,690 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives