News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Morocco to sell part of Maroc Telecom stake 19 July 2011 - The Daily Star
- Morocco’s democracy activists target Mawazine festival 30 May 2011 - The Daily Star
- Avaya Launches Innovative Real-time Collaboration Solutions for Businesses in Morocco 05 April 2011 - Press Release
- Morocco: Market moves 14 February 2011 - Oxford Business Group
- Morocco: New player in telecoms sector 21 September 2010 - Oxford Business Group
- Morocco schools, firms earn World No Tobacco Day honours 07 June 2010 - Magharebia.com
- The successful story of mobile broadband in Morocco 27 May 2010 - Press Release
- Who's who in Arab cellular rates? The highest, the lowest and the fairest! 14 May 2010 - Press Release
- Etisalat among top five Arab World firms 22 April 2010 - Emirates 24|7
- "Tunisiana" ranked among top 10 advertisers in the Maghreb 12 February 2010 - Tunisia Online News
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,730 company profiles with 293,060+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 310 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,810 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Date of Establishment
- Industry Benchmark
- Major Shareholders
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
Date when company was registered as a legal entity.
Includes Principal Activities, No of Employees, Total Production Capacity and Brands.
Lists industry-specific indicators used for benchmarking companies
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
- Direct Competitors
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes information on who are the major direct competitors.
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.