News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- OAB sponsors Oman National Industries Expo 2013 27 April 2013 - Muscat Daily
- OAB receives 'Best Regional Investment Fund' award 17 April 2013 - Oman Daily Observer
- OAB implements SMEs development programme 09 April 2013 - Oman Daily Observer
- OAB receives intl award for quality 02 April 2013 - Muscat Daily
- Oman Arab Bank customers can now enjoy Airport Lounge Access at Muscat International Airport 30 March 2013 - Press Release
- Ministry of Civil Service honours CEO of OAB 06 March 2013 - Oman Daily Observer
- Oman Arab Bank backs Gulf Eco Expo 22 January 2013 - Oman Daily Observer
- Islamic banking to witness robust growth this year 20 January 2013 - Oman Daily Observer
- OAB plans five Islamic banking branches in 2013 19 January 2013 - Muscat Daily
- OAB to launch IPO by Q2'13 18 January 2013 - Muscat Daily
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,180 company profiles with 290,300+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,690 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.