News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- SEC orders two GE Power Conversion drives 12 March 2014 - The Saudi Gazette
- GE Power Conversion wins two SEC orders 12 March 2014 - Arab News
- GE Power Conversion Wins Two Orders to Supply 24 MV7000 Drives for Saudi Electricity Company Mega-Thermal Power Projects 11 March 2014 - Press Release
- Tadawul announces the addition IPO of Sukuk the Saudi Electricity Company (Forth Issuance) 20 February 2014 - Tadawul
- Saudi earmarks USD8bn for power projects in 2014 20 February 2014 - Zawya
- Saudi solar energy projects put on hold 19 February 2014 - Zawya
- Sukuk issuance in GCC to reach $28.2 billion in 2014 05 February 2014 - The Saudi Gazette
- Latham & Watkins Advises on Saudi Electricity Company's SAR4.5 Billion Saudi Public Sukuk 02 February 2014 - Press Release
- CESI Middle East Awarded AED 10 Million Consultancy Agreement with Saudi Electricity Company 26 January 2014 - Press Release
- Fitch Rates Saudi Electricity's Proposed Sukuk 'AA-(EXP)' 07 January 2014 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 39,050 company profiles with 431,940+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 9,410 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.