News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- SEC okays awarding of SAR7bn projects 16 April 2014 - The Saudi Gazette
- SR7.239bn SEC projects on way 16 April 2014 - Arab News
- Latham & Watkins Advises on International 30 Year Sukuk Issuance by Saudi Electricity Company 15 April 2014 - Press Release
- Saudi Electricity Company Approves SR 7239 Projects 15 April 2014 - Saudi Press Agency
- SEC sets pricing of bonds worth USD2.5bn 10 April 2014 - The Saudi Gazette
- Allen & Overy advises Saudi Electric on largest ever Rule 144A sukuk 09 April 2014 - Press Release
- Saudi Electricity Company succeeds in pricing, allocating of USD 2.5bn Instruments 09 April 2014 - Saudi Press Agency
- Tabuk Governor Hails New Power Projects in the Region 08 April 2014 - Saudi Press Agency
- Saudi Electricity Company Finishes Pricing, Allocating of $ 2,5 Billion Instruments 02 April 2014 - Saudi Press Agency
- SEC names banks for sukuk 26 March 2014 - Emirates 24|7
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 40,810 company profiles with 439,050+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 9,670 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.