News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Alstom inaugurates Rabigh Workshop in Saudi Arabia to provide high-quality services for power plant equipment 03 December 2013 - Press Release
- Alstom-Arabian Bemco JV to target ME opportunities 03 December 2013 - Arab News
- Samsung C&T Wins US $1.2b EPC Contract for Rabigh II in Saudi Arabia 02 December 2013 - Press Release
- ACWA consortium to build USD1.36bn Rabigh power plant 01 December 2013 - The Saudi Gazette
- Industry Leaders to Discuss Solutions of Current Challenges at SWPF 29 November 2013 - Press Release
- Alstom continues its expansion in Saudi Arabia and wins several orders with Saudi Electricity Company 28 November 2013 - Press Release
- Fitch Affirms Saudi Electricity Company at 'AA-' 27 November 2013 - Press Release
- GE Wins Nearly $700 Million Contract from Saudi Electricity Company to Help Meet Saudi Arabia's Growing Power Needs 27 November 2013 - Press Release
- Saudi Electricity Company Signs SR 1.7 Billion Agreements 24 November 2013 - Saudi Press Agency
- The Board of the Capital Market Authority Announces the Approval of the Public Offering of Saudi Electricity Company's Sukuk 21 November 2013 - Tadawul
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 35,580 company profiles with 413,380+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 8,840 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.