News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Omantel's revenue rises to OMR114.5m 09 May 2013 - Times of Oman
- Omantel Q1 net profit drops 2.5% to OMR29.1m on higher costs 09 May 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Omantel revenue up 3.1% to OMR114.5m in Q1 09 May 2013 - Oman Daily Observer
- Omantel Q1 net profit drops 2.5% on network expansion 08 May 2013 - Muscat Daily
- Telcos form consortium to build undersea cable network 30 April 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- GCC's corporate sector posts 4.5% earnings growth 16 April 2013 - Times of Oman
- Omantel broadband aims to cater to 95% of population 14 April 2013 - Oman Daily Observer
- Omantel committed to provide best Internet broadband service 14 April 2013 - Times of Oman
- Omantel: We are committed to Provide You Best Broadband Experience 13 April 2013 - Press Release
- Omantel targets 95% broadband service coverage in the sultanate 13 April 2013 - Muscat Daily
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,190 company profiles with 290,300+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,690 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Date of Establishment
- Industry Benchmark
- Major Shareholders
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
Date when company was registered as a legal entity.
Includes Principal Activities, No of Employees, Total Production Capacity and Brands.
Lists industry-specific indicators used for benchmarking companies
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
- Direct Competitors
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes information on who are the major direct competitors.
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.