News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Qatar Career Fair 2013 Al Meera's Recruitment Destination 30 March 2013 - Press Release
- Al Meera Consumer Goods Company (Q.S.C.) announcement on Rights Issue 24 March 2013 - Press Release
- Al Meera to take part in Qatar Career Fair-2013 19 March 2013 - Press Release
- QR4bn expansion in store for Al Meera 04 March 2013 - Gulf Times
- Al Meera rights issue fully subscribed 27 February 2013 - The Peninsula
- Géant store opens at Hyatt Plaza 25 February 2013 - Gulf Times
- Al Meera opens first Geant hypermarket 25 February 2013 - The Peninsula
- Al Meera opens first Géant Hypermarket At Hyatt Plaza 24 February 2013 - Press Release
- Al Meera to open first Géant Hypermarket 21 February 2013 - Gulf Times
- Al Meera to open first Geant hypermarket 21 February 2013 - The Peninsula
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,170 company profiles with 290,300+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,690 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives