News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- PHD Welcomes 2013 with the launch of Village Avenue Project 28 March 2013 - Press Release
- Disputes between investors and government: Another nail in the coffin of the future Egyptian economy 17 October 2011 - Zawya
- Citadel Capital approved for $156 million loan 15 August 2011 - Business Monthly
- Worst Performing Stocks 10 July 2011 - alifarabia.com
- Palm Hills Developments CEO: The Company registered net revenues of EGP 197 million with difficulty due to the current events 14 June 2011 - Press Release
- 10 Egypt Positives 12 June 2011 - alifarabia.com
- Egypt’s developers pay the price for doing business with Mubarak 09 June 2011 - The Daily Star
- PHD Signs Agreement with OCI 24 November 2010 - Press Release
- Egypt's Premiere Developer Reports Sharp Revenue and Earnings Growth on a Sustained Sales Performance 08 November 2010 - Press Release
- Palm Hills Developments is Lead Sponsor at 1st Global Real Estate Institute Summit for the Middle East and North Africa in Egypt 02 November 2010 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,170 company profiles with 290,300+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,690 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Date of Establishment
- Major Shareholders
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
Date when company was registered as a legal entity.
Includes Principal Activities, No of Employees, Total Production Capacity and Brands.
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.