News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Saudi electricity sector still inefficient: Experts 28 May 2009 - The Saudi Gazette
- Development Works on Awali City are on schedule 22 February 2009 - Press Release
- IFSB adopts two new prudential standards for the Islamic financial services industry 04 November 2008 - Press Release
- Arbah to open branches in Asia 13 August 2008 - Emirates 24|7
- Awali and partners establish Asian Arbah Capital 12 August 2008 - Press Release
- Arbah Global unveils nanotechnology fund 27 May 2008 - Bahrain Tribune
- Arbah Global announces Arbah Nanotechnology Fund 26 May 2008 - Press Release
- Experts predict further growth for the Islamic Investment industry 26 May 2008 - Press Release
- More than 400 international & regional leaders gather to discuss new growth opportunities in Islamic Investments Industry 25 May 2008 - Press Release
- New Report Highlights Growth Drivers for Islamic Funds & Investments 13 May 2008 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,730 company profiles with 293,060+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 310 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,810 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives