News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Saudi's Emaar EC 3Q Net Profit Soars on High Value Land Sales 22 October 2012 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Saudi's Emaar EC 3Q net profit soars on high value land sales 21 October 2012 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- MIDEAST MORNING BRIEFING: Gulf Mkts Seen Cautious; Oil Volatility in Focus 07 October 2012 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Saudi Emaar EC Inks $24.3M Works Deal in King Abdullah City 07 October 2012 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Saudi Emaar EC Inks $24.3M Works Deal in King Abdullah City 06 October 2012 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Emaar EC ends project contract with Al-Radwan 31 July 2011 - The Saudi Gazette
- Emaar terminates SR325m contract with Al-Radwan 31 July 2011 - Arab News
- SR87.6m profit for Emaar Economic City Company 20 July 2011 - Arab News
- Emaar’s Saudi unit gets 5b riyal lifeline 26 May 2011 - Gulf News
- Saudi Arabian Government signs SAR 5 billion loan agreement with Emaar, The Economic City to drive second phase of King Abdullah Economic City 25 May 2011 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,640 company profiles with 293,060+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 310 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,810 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Date of Establishment
- Major Shareholders
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
Date when company was registered as a legal entity.
Includes Principal Activities, No of Employees, Total Production Capacity and Brands.
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.