News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Regional expansion plan proves profitable 01 May 2013 - The Gulf
- QNCC posts QR118.6mn profit in first quarter 25 April 2013 - Gulf Times
- Dubai's Aramex Maintains Expansion Focus as 1Q Pft Rises 14% 25 April 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Aramex reports 14 % growth in net profits for First Quarter in 2013 24 April 2013 - Press Release
- Dubai's Aramex maintains expansion focus as 1Q profit rises 14% 24 April 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Dubai's Aramex Says to Distribute 10% Cash Dividend for 2012 18 April 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Aramex announces distribution of 10% cash dividends for 2012 17 April 2013 - Press Release
- Dubai's Aramex says to distribute 10% cash dividend for 2012 17 April 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Dubai's Aramex Bd Proposes 10% Cash Dividend for FY2012 05 March 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Dubai's Aramex Bd Proposes 10% Cash Dividend for FY2012 04 March 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,170 company profiles with 290,300+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,690 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.