News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Fawaz Abdulaziz Alhokair & Co. announces its annual financial results for the fiscal year ended 31/03/2013: 12 May 2013 - Tadawul
- Fawaz Abdulaziz Alhokair invites its shareholders to attend the Ordinary General Meeting 11 May 2011 - Tadawul
- Fawaz Alhokair Negotiate of Terms of Financing with International Finance Corporation (IFC) ( member of the World Bank Group) 23 April 2011 - Tadawul
- Al Rajhi Capital research REPORTS ongoing growth of Saudi Arabia's retail sector & Continued expansion across all segements 21 December 2010 - Press Release
- Fashion firm has pattern for region 28 March 2010 - 7Days
- Saudi retailer signs deal for official FIFA shops 23 February 2010 - The Saudi Gazette
- Global Brands Group signs FIFA Official Store agreement in the Middle East 21 February 2010 - Press Release
- 'Buy' recommendations for Al-Hokair, Yamamah stocks 24 July 2008 - Arab News
- Fawaz Abdulaziz Alhokair & Co (Fashion Retail) records strong sales growth in fiscal year 2007 14 May 2008 - Press Release
- Marriott International expects to more than double its Middle East hotels with new development announcements 22 April 2008 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,700 company profiles with 293,060+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 310 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,810 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.