News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- MIDEAST MORNING BRIEFING: Gulf markets seen mixed; Aldar, Sorouh in focus 04 March 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- HealthPlus, ALDAR Properties and Abu Dhabi Blood Bank cooperate in Blood Donation Campaign 09 October 2012 - WAM (Emirates News Agency)
- Asset sales lift Aldar income 15 February 2012 - 7Days
- Aldar swings back to profit 14 February 2012 - Emirates 24|7
- Abu Dhabi: A measured approach 02 February 2012 - Oxford Business Group
- Abu Dhabi-based Aldar Properties 'B/B' Ratings affirmed following sales of assets to The Government; Outlook Stable 11 January 2012 - Press Release
- Global Investment House "Global": UAE Markets Performance - FY2011 10 January 2012 - Press Release
- Aldar and EPIC Green Solutions to tackle water scarcity with 80% water savings 07 January 2012 - Press Release
- Aldar to decide on sale of assets at board meeting 27 December 2011 - Gulf News
- Aldar denies rumours of delisting 22 December 2011 - Gulf News
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,260 company profiles with 290,980+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,710 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.